DataWorks Plus - InterConnect
DataWorks Plus' InterConnect is a Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice User Group that was created to:
- facilitate interaction between DataWorks Plus and our users
- provide information and training on the latest technologies, such as facial, iris, tattoo, and voice recognition and other biometric applications
- provide a forum for users to share how they use our applications with other users
- provide a way for customers to interact with our development team to request new features
- allow DataWorks Plus to connect with our users and learn how we can continue to develop systems that meet their needs today and into the future.
Message from Committee President
Please join us in Orlando, Florida for the DataWorks Plus' 2013 InterConnect advanced training conference. This year's conference will offer information and training on the latest technologies in crime scene management, mugshots, inmate tracking, mobile fingerprint identification, and biometric identification, including facial recognition, iris recognition, and voice recognition. This conference will also provide a unique opportunity to interact with other law enforcement professionals to share best practices and lessons learned. We will encourage you to ask questions and give us your honest feedback and ideas.
We are committed to making this meeting successful. On behalf of the DataWorks Plus' InterConnect Conference Committee, I hope to see you there!
Director Sam Pennica, Wake County CCBI
InterConnect Conference Committee President